='header' id='header' maxwidgets='1' showaddelement='yes'/>

All I Want For Christmas.. Is YOUnique!

Okay so I know many of you have heard me rant and rave for days about Younique Products. Well, it's because I LOVE THEM!! And what better time to get some gifts for friends, family, or even yourself than Christmas??

Here are some of the products that I am using and LOVE. 


The amazing 3D Fiber Lash Mascara!

One of my favorite eyeshadows! "Flirty"

"Glorious" primer. And let me tell you.. this stuff is glorious! It's like silk. Is it bad to tell you that I literally use it on everything?? My hair, face, hands.. It makes everything so silky smooth! Plus, it brings out my makeup and keeps it in place :)

There are so many other products that I just absolutely love!! Their lipgloss, eyeliner, eyeshadow <3 <3 and of course.. their mascara!! My husband absolutely LOVES when I wear the mascara haha.

So yeah! Hope you guys like! Feel free to shop HERE! But this link only lasts the next 10 days so get em while its hot! 

Also... if any of you are looking for some extra cash/a part time job, let me know! If you're on Facebook anyway too, this may be just the job for you. Never leave your home! It also provides an outlet for those stay at home moms out there :)

Thanks for reading!
Xoxo,

Emmaline 




No comments:

Post a Comment